<VV> Engine build comments

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jan 9 17:02:52 EST 2007

Hi Travis,

Thanks for the comments.  If you look at a Corvair PCV system, it has
one tube up to the air cleaner, and the PCV to the balance tube draws
from that.  Most (maybe all) newer engines use one tube for the PCV
valve, and one to the air cleaner.  So, I'll add another (somewhat
larger) tube on the other side of the crankcase cover, and hook the
system up that way.

--Bryan