<VV> how many

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 10:51:56 EST 2007

 I care,
I find it interesting to see who else is afflicted.
A few years back I paid someone to haul away all of my Corvairs ----and the cats came back!

So now roosting in my yard are: Corvairs/cats breed like rabbits.

Yenko Stinger YS 015-  1850# race/track car
'64 mid engined 3100cc supercharged Roadster-autocrosser
1960 Bill Thomas/Doug Roe vintage racer
1966 Monza coupe pg with factory air--25000 miles
1961 Rampside work horse
62 Monza wagon being restored
Restored red 63 Spyder coupe-date car

Non Corvair;
'97 Chevy tow truck
'76 GMC motor home
'05 Buick Rendezvous
88 Fiero GT 5 speed

In my Neighbor's yard--Michael LeVeque:--it must be heriditary!

Yenko Stinger YS 045
'65 1850# racecar
and--
many, many Fieros, 3 street and one Racecar

Warren LeVeque