<VV> How Many??? Or, Who Cares Aghhhhhh!

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Jan 11 17:55:17 EST 2007

I'm going to trim Danny's original message down to the part I find most
interesting.

>Well, all I can say, is what I have said before, "For
>some, there is only one."
>67 Vert, Blue w/white top and blue interior... 110HP
>PG, A/C, Tele-steering, Bumper guards, clock,
>hood-trunk-ashtray lights that came with her... I
>added some sweet other bolt on mods, and the AR Torque
>Thrust Mags... So, to be honest, my little blue Vair
>named "Wilma" is really all I can afford. Getting her
>this far in 18 months has me back nearly 30K and I
>still need a much better Paint job and a little body
>on one small spot. (Man, did I work a ton of Overtime
>last year, and I am still paying the cc bills on
>this.)

I too only have one, a 66 Corsa Wanna Be.  If I understand Danny correctly,
he is into this thing for 30K?  Wait until I show this to my wife.  Every
night, I go to bed thanking God for guys like Danny. GGGGG

I don't have nearly that much in mine.  I keep trying to convince my wife
that the Corvair is a bargain, and it is when compared to some other
collectibles.

Seriously Danny, we are all pulling for you and Wilma.  Look forward to
seeing the two of you in Detroit.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza, 140/4sp