<VV> Inspections and emission systems. Some Corvair!

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Fri Jan 12 15:57:32 EST 2007

The emissions are fair enough in RI.  Even though I have a caddy in cold
storage for 2 years till it gets old enough to get an exemption.  What I do
not like is that the inspections are now every 2 years.

Inspections should be to protect the rest of us from the
ignorant/cheap/lazy people who will let the safety issues go.  A marginal
brake part can narrowly pass can now be used for 2 years until the person
is forced to get it fixed.    At least a few years back the emissions was
every 2 years and safety was every year.