FW: <VV> VV Names - little Corvair/ info/ delete as nessary /humor

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri Jan 12 14:35:02 EST 2007

___OK, new thread here's my information:

Guy Brandes
CCE, CORSA, 30 years a service manager(yes we work on emission systems),
competitive shooter, Civil War buff, gun collector and I still play with
model trains.  I have a 56 Monza 4DOOR with a4 speed and a 140 engine.
I have only one because I have a wife who doesn't appreciate my many and
expensive hobbies.  If you break down in Palatine you can tow it to my
house and pick it up when you want.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

PS I hope to be at the CORSA convention this summer so you can take me
to task for misbehaving on VV.  I have not been on VV long enough to
appreciate the established protocol.