<VV> Forbest.com and car names (Greenbrier)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 14:55:54 EST 2007

Forbes.com has an "article" now concerning their judgment of the "Best and
Worst Car Names."  Apropos of our fave they said:

"The other set of worst car names consists of those that seem to be
calculated attempts to play upon consumer class-consciousness and social insecurities.
These names conjure images of country clubs and glamorous lifestyles, yet, for
the most part, are cars that were targeted at buyers of more modest means. We
doubt any celebrities ever owned Chevrolet Celebrity station wagons, for
example.

Among the other cars we include in this group are the Buick LeSabre;
Chevrolet Greenbrier; ...."

I think this is the web address for the "article."

http://autos.aol.com/article/general/v2/_a/best-and-worst-car-names/2006121911
2609990001?ncid=AOLCOMMautoDYNLsec0001

~Bill Stanley
Jersey City, NJ USA (I seem to recall reading on here recently that someone,
for some reason, wants to know where we are located.  Please don't hunt me
down!)