<VV> Forbest.com and car names (Greenbrier)

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 15:23:04 EST 2007

Bill said:
Jersey City, NJ USA (I seem to recall reading on here recently that someone,
for some reason, wants to know where we are located.  Please don't hunt me
down!)

To which I reply:
Bill,
If you live in Jersey City being "hunted" by some Corvair owner is the least of your worries :^)

Ned
Former Jerseyite now freezing my tailpipe off in Oz