<VV> Forbest.com and car names (Greenbrier)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 15:04:46 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/12/2007 2:57:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:

<snip> Among the other cars we include in this group are the  Buick LeSabre;
Chevrolet Greenbrier; ...."  <snip>

Bill,
I don't think they had our wonderful Corvair "window vans" in mind when  they
wrote this up... the Greenbrier name was used on several different years of
full sized "G vans" and station wagons made by Chevrolet throughout the late
60s  into the late 70s/early 80s...

Oh yeah, and I don't really read Forbes Magazine... I'm more of a Mad
Magazine kinda guy....
;-)
Later,
Lonzo the Mad!

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair, Quart Low
Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg