<VV> Emissions lights...

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 17:24:54 EST 2007

They are probably not sniffing the gas tank, but the cap to see if its one
way check valve is working.
On an '01 they will check that the CE lamp isn't illuminated, and then hook
up to the cars computer (via the ALDL) to see if there's any error codes.
Probably didn't do a 'sniff'.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net