<VV> Emissions lights...

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 11:22:11 EST 2007

They are not sniffing the tank, nor checking for additives. They are
hooking up a gizmo that checks for (tiny) leaks in the evaporative
emissions system (including the gas cap as Harry mentioned). The evap
emissions system is the whole shabang that connects one or more carbon
canisters to the tank to collect evaporative emissions and provides
for onboard refueling vapor recovery.

Jim Burkhard