<VV> Picture album

Matthew Klopfer corvairdroptop at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 10:15:18 EST 2007

1. Thanks to everyone who has provided me with a little guidance and some opinions on the car. This whole series of events has proven that I really don't have the time for this car anymore. Anyone want to buy another one?! (Not joking)

2. This is a photo album for the project, and should be should be a publicly available photo album for my Corvair:

http://uva.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2073996&l=1608c&id=1502042

Matt
1968 Monza 110 Convertible (PG)