<VV>Matt's 68 Picture album

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 13 11:50:10 EST 2007

Looking at Matt's pictures, it doesn't look very rusty to me. The "clone",
when I started, was far worse, and it had been a west coast car all it's
life. Even the brake line seizures are to be expected in a 40+ year old car.
The oil filter, now there's one I haven't seen on a Corvair. How could that
be? I wonder if Matt took the retaining bolt out before putting the strap(s)
to the filter body.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone