<VV> Brake Lines with Fluid Would Be Great!

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 13:01:05 EST 2007

I've used the Mity Vac, and have had great results, with a few tricks.

I packed the bleeder threads with stiff silicone grease, and that  definitely
makes for better vacuum. It'll work otherwise, but you'll pull air  through
the threads, as you said.

The next time I do this, I will use some sort of sealant, as soon as I
figure out what that is...

But the Mity Vac made short work of everything! The only thing better is a
pressure bleeder, but they are messier, a LOT more expensive, and consume more
brake fluid. At least the one I have does...

John

In a message dated 1/12/2007 5:34:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,