<VV> Brakes...again

Matthew Klopfer corvairdroptop at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 12:57:49 EST 2007

1. Oh, I have no intention of letting this car beat me...but I do want to sell it, as advised.

2. I'm trying to bleed these brakes. The left side seems to bleed fine (the side with the new cylinder) -- BUT -- the right side yields nothing! Not a drop is leaving the bleeder valve.

Here's the process I'm using:
- my brother pumps the brakes three times, fourth time down he holds it.
- i open the valve
- tighten it back up
- his foot goes up
- repeat

Like I said, this is working just fine on the one side and not at all on the other. We've probably repeated the cycle 30 times and nothing happens on the right side. They're both front brakes. I attempted to bleed the back at all (yeah, I know). But could the lack of a rear bleed be causing this?

Matt
1968 Monza 110 Convertible (PG)