<VV> Seat Belts: Kentucky - all Corvairs.

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 11:49:41 EST 2007

Hey guys,
Kentucky just started enforcing the "new" seat belt law, but the law states
in KRS 189.125:
No person shall operate a motor vehicle manufactured after 1981 on  the
public roadways of this state unless the driver and all passengers are  wearing a
properly adjusted and fastened seat belt.
That basically means I could drive the '69 around without buckling  up... but
I do it anyways... The 64 700 was originally a "Seat belt DELETE" car,  but a
PO put some dinky belts in it... both of the 'briers have belts, too.
I just wanted to share.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg