<VV> Bleeders

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 13:40:54 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/13/2007 1:30:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

<<So, where do you get a coke bottle?
Later,  JR>>

JR,
Being the packrat that I am, I have a few stashed away, some of the old
"Return for Deposit" glass ones from the 1980s... I even have a few glass 12 oz.
Ale 8-1 returnable bottles... they still use them in Winchester, KY at the
Ale 8 bottling plant...
Ten cents is a small price to pay for a good quality glass bottle.
;-)
What's funny is I can remember picking up the bottles from the side of the
road and cashing them in for gas money for my 68 VW Beetle back when I was  in
high school... I could drive all week on $2.00 worth of gas (about 4 gallons
back then... Regular gas was WAY CHEAP when I was in H. S. in the  1980s)...
The same brake fluid Coke bottle does double duty around the 4th of July...
bottle rockets LOVE that thing!
<VBG>
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg