<VV> High Energy I...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 11:24:53 EST 2007

  "Pertronix I" is installed on one my Corvairs and I'm quite
  content with its operation. However, a friend (who used to
  run a speed shop) claims that the high energy ignition (HEI)
  Distributor would have been a cheaper and more efficient
  way to go.

  Checking eBay and other sources, the price for these distributors
  seem quite reasonable.

  I know the _  June 1994 __ issue of the Communiqué had an
  article on that topic. (If you have an extra copy, I'd like to buy it).

  Any ideas? pictures? prices....anyone with an HEI distributor in
  their corvair? "is" you happy with it? :)

  Regards,

  Tony Irani
  Charlotte, N.C.