<VV> High Energy I...

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sun Jan 14 14:25:12 EST 2007

Unless you're using used parts, I seriously doubt "cheaper"... an
Ignitor I now runs about $60 and can be used with all other existing
ignition bits (though doing so is not really optimal).

An HEI not only requires a new distributor, it also requires a new coil
and wires. Not to mention modification to the distributor to fit... and
modifications to the wires for the cooling boots.

Don't get me wrong, I do consider the HEI to be a better ignition than
the Ignitor (which is not so much an ignition as just a points
replacement) but NOT cheaper...

Bill