<VV> LATE MODEL DASH REHAB

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:17:26 EST 2007

If I'm not mistaken, the aluminum bright work is anodized. Polishing would
take some doing, unless you had some chemical that would remove the anodize
coating, and then had the ability to anodize it when you were finished
polishing it. You would have to anodize it before applied the wrinkle finish
though. It's probably easier, and probably cheaper to find one that has good
trim and start from there.

--
George Jones