<VV> LATE MODEL DASH REHAB

vpersh at netzero.com vpersh at netzero.com
Mon Jan 15 17:30:22 EST 2007

Oven-Off oven cleaner (heavy duty) will remove the anodizing. Once the anodizing is removed things polish up quite nicely. You might be able to work out the nicks but that piece is pretty thin so you'd have to be really careful. I don't know that reanodizing is necessary. I have unanodized polished aluminum parts inside my car that have stayed nice looking for years.