<VV> Tire Recommendations

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Jan 16 00:24:41 EST 2007

> Hi all...does anyone have a suggestion for a good tire
> for my Corvair (LM coupe)?  Whitewalls seem almost
> impossible to find in the 13" sizes anymore but I want
> a set.
>
> Thanks...Bill Hershkowitz
> "Susie the Little Blue Coupe" 69 Monza 110 PG

I have Cooper 185-80-13 Trendsetter II whitewalls on my '65 Monza convertible (no name) .  I've only had them since last summer but so far I like them.  They got us up to Buffalo and back from southeast VA with no problems.  I've driven in the rain with them and they seemed fine.  I don't put enough miles a year on my car to worry too much about how long they last, they'll age before they wear out.  They look good too.

mikeH