<VV> Ultravan #311 SAVED, but still needs to be moved

Greg Herrick toandfro at care2.com
Tue Jan 16 02:45:56 EST 2007

Hi Larry,

Saw your post about the half moon bay ultravan. Did you get it home OK? We used to live near there and saw one in HMB years ago, maybe the same one. We now live in Granite Bay and our son (a VW aircooled head) in Roseville. DO you have the van runnig yet?  How about the interior?  Haqve you posted pictures or documented the restoration?

Glad an airhead got this one.

Best,
Greg Herrick,
916-787-4040

Greg Herrick
8180 Lakeland Drive
Granite Bay, CA  95746
(916) 784-8180

Stop the Forest Service from killing more wolves, bears, cougars, and other animals in the wild:
http://go.care2.com/99055

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.