<VV> Rochester carb book at Barns and Noble

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Jan 16 17:58:01 EST 2007

I have Bob's book and have for 3 months.  It is excellent and a
definite asset to your Corvair library.  I highly recommend it.  It
is not a replacement for the GM Carb Training Program 9. or the shop
manual.  It will not make you an expert like the "The Carbmeister",
but it will help you understand "how and why".
Jim Davis