<VV> Rochester carb book at Barns and Noble

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Tue Jan 16 15:05:22 EST 2007

Zane,

I'm not sure what books Barnes & Noble carries that would cover
Rochester HV carburetors.  I suspect they carry general automotive
repair manuals like Chilton's and Motor's.  IMHO, books like this are
too general to be of much help.

I haven't seen Bob Helt's new book on Rochester HV carburetors yet, but
it just might be what you're looking for.  I have a copy of Mr. Helt's
book "The Classic Corvair" and I find it informative and useful.  I've
included ordering information if you're interested.  (The price will go
up $5 after January 31st.)

--HOW TO IDENTIFY AND REBUILD CORVAIR ROCHESTER CARBURETORS.
Comprehensive carburetor information. 83pp.  $15+$3 S&H.
Check or MO to:  (No paypal, Sorry)
Bob Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117

Also, Clarks' offers a reprint of a factory training manual - C3768.

Hope this helps,
Jim McLott
Member: CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, Heart of GA Corvairs and Group Red
(Ret.)
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/mclott.htm