<VV> Inspection and Emissions

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 20:25:27 EST 2007

                                        B"H

Guy, true that the Government imposes requirements.
But $2300 for an EXHAUST PIPE?!?!?! (oh, I forgot to
tell you it has a valve that opens and closes with
vacuum from a separate little motor and a tiny vacuum
hose attached to the pipe.  The motor and hose aren't
included)...Bill H.

Hi Bill,

I have to disagree with you about the emission stuff
just to make a
profit for dealers and manufactures, they are mandated
by state and
federal government.  I will admit that both the
manufacture and dealers
do make a profit on the repairs but that is on the
vehicle as a whole,
and the cars are getting more and more technical and
complicated in
order to meet regulated emissions and fuel economy
standards.

Regards,

Guy Brandes