<VV> chat line

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 18 20:50:32 EST 2007

There was a planned cutover of the Internet connection, it took a while
to get the new address out there.  So, some mail got lost.

Since I have you all here, my next little project is to cut some 1/2"
copper tube to lengths to hold the cylinders in place while I tear down
the engine from the blue '66 Corsa.  Soon I'll know if the (brand new
forged) piston was destroyed by the dropped valve seat.

--Bryan