<VV> RE: End of the line for Corvair Axle Plant-NO CORVAIR

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 18 21:46:28 EST 2007

When did "profit", the driving force behind the world's most successful
economy, the world's finest technology, the world's highest productivity and
world's highest standard of living for its people become a dirty word?  Must
have been about the time we became the "owe me" nation.  Some people watch
too many Hollywood anti-business movies (none of which, I'm sure, made a
profit <smirk>).

Roger Gault
Down here in non-union Texas where millions are leaving everything they have
and flooding across the border to get into this hell-hole of a country to be
abused by evil, greedy businessmen.

Sorry, had all the crap I could take.  I will now go back to sleep.