<VV> Cost of parts-no Corvair

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 22:14:19 EST 2007

Go price brake rotors at a dealer... or an alternator, or water pump... You
haven't lived until you pay $600 for one fuel injector for a Powerstroke (I
have a Duramax) - there is a core of $350  but there are eight of 'em...
These high prices are why, IMHO, younger folks with "tuner" cars don't balk
or blink at paying big money for a custom exhaust system or other things to
look go and 'go fast'... They are "used to" big bucks for car parts....

Chuck S
BBRT