<VV> Battery Tenders

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 18 22:53:03 EST 2007

Hi Andy...  I guess it is a matter of HOW LONG is "long-term storage".
Typical winter storage is what?  Six months?  Likely less - more like 4
possibly 5.  There is no problem in my experience to NOT put a charge on the
battery in a 4 to 5 month period provided it was fully charged at the
beginning of that period.  On the other hand, it can't hurt either.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)