<VV> Re: Battery Tenders

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Jan 19 11:56:37 EST 2007

Ok what I didn't say is after I put the Alt on the Brier, the battery only
stays has enough power for about 3 weeks and then I have to jump it.  Not
bad during the warmer weather when I drive it a couple times a week, but
I've jumped it the last couple of times I've driven it.  I can either put a
float charger on it or troubleshoot.  I'll probably troubleshoot when it
gets warmer, but for now...

There is a 2' drift in front of the barn, so it isn't going anywhere any
way.

dp