<VV> Early Spyder fuel return

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Fri Jan 19 18:46:07 EST 2007

I don't know about the keeping it cool part but i have alway been under the impression that the return was a cure for vapor lock like ed just said, i don't know if it keeps it any cooler but by having an open end at the return line it keeps bubbles from forming and stopping flow so it can circulate the fuel and keeping out the vapor lock. anyway that what ive always been told and believed for years but maybe not true.  curt

From: "Ed Dowds" <ed_dowds at hotmail.com>