<VV> Glass Polish

wblanning at adelphia.net wblanning at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 20 13:32:01 EST 2007

I want to see if anyone has had experience using the Eastwood kits for polishing out scratches in glass.  I have some LM tinted side glass with scratches I want to remove.  I see Eastwood has two kits.  One is $110 that includes a DA sander & various abrasive pads.  The other kit is $35 and has only a buffing wheel for an electric drill and polishing compound.  I tried a $10 kit from a FLAPS with several impregnated foam pads but it was not adequate for the job.

Wade