<VV> RE: B-J Vair sales / 1968 vert

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat Jan 20 17:53:30 EST 2007

At 12:22 PM 1/19/2007, TimogensTurbo at aol.com wrote:
>It just goes to show you.....We know our Vairs.....think what others think of
>the way the cars they are familiar with...are listed..
>
>ONLY '65  diff's [ LM ] have the Dipstick....so this car has the early
>transaxle....
>
>POS!  but went for $11k!

Not so sure I'd arbitrarily call this car a POS.   It actually seems
to be pretty decent from what can be seen.    And, they were
confident enough of the sheet metal to paint it black.

I'd not turn up my nose just because it had been dechromed or if it
had a '65 transaxle.    And not once did I see anything like a claim
that it was "all original".

tony..