<VV> More> Wiring Diagrams & PW4

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 20:26:38 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/20/2007 2:35:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chsadek at comcast.net writes:

He will  be at the Performance Workshop #4 at Gary
Funkhouser's shop, Vintage  Motorsports Services, in Dayton OH wkend of Fri
23 & Sat 24 Feb  07.  He will be presenting a talk with videos of "tufting" a
car and  driving it to see air flow around the body. Ought to be pretty
interesting. I suspect he will have diagrams for sale at the  event.

Chuck is correct. I'll be in Dayton for the Workshop. I look forward to it
every year. I'll be traveling with Terry Kalp, Jim Dallas and Kirk Eck  ("The
Kansas Mafia"). As an added bonus, we're going to pick up Dominique Allen  and
Travis Bolton in KC. The ride is almost as much fun as the workshop.

Anyhow, Chuck got most of the agenda plugged. I'd also add the Bob Marlow  is
going to educate us on how to make an Early model handle better. There's also
 going to be a guy from Hoosier Tires and Rob Fike will share stories of his
Corvair racing. Check out the PW web site at:
_http://members.cox.net/gnrt/2007PW/_ (http://members.cox.net/gnrt/2007PW/)

BTW, I'm knocking $5 off the wiring CD price at the Workshop.

Ned