<VV> May 14, 1969

jrg478 at aol.com jrg478 at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 20:57:59 EST 2007

 I read with great interest Mark Ellis' article in this month's Communique on the '69's. Does anyone know if the video footage he mentioned is available anywhere? If not, I would encourage CORSA to put something together. Other than Mark Ellis & Dave Newell's book, is there any other information/media on the '69 story?

I am 28 years old and I find the story of the last Corvair and the events of that day much more interesting than the $600,000 "Last Stingray" that just sold on B-J. I would pay more for #6000.  My wife and I proudly own a '67 Monza.

Jay Green