<VV> Hot stuff...

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sun Jan 21 03:21:35 EST 2007

At 09:09 PM 1/20/2007, you wrote:

>   Lack of tech questions results in an ocean of
>   personal emails posted to the entire readership :)
>   I love it ;)
>
>   so here it is:
>
>   1960 Gas Heater - has spark & blows air,
>   BUT no fuel gets in there !
>
>   Any ideas?

Start removing the fuel return lines.   They also serve as the heater
supply lines.    They clog up.   A lot.    Been there done
that.    Check the fittings too, there are a couple.

You may well have to dig into the heater to clear the lines leading
into it as well... although you *Might* get lucky and manage to blow
carb cleaner (or whichever favorite volatile solvent you might
appreciate) through the heater proper once you disconnect the feed
line from the heater.   It's the one behind the spare under the
exhaust port heat shield.

You may end up like me, having the lines clogged so bad that you have
to replace them.

tony..