<VV> Re:No Corvair - advise?

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sun Jan 21 23:56:46 EST 2007

At 07:22 AM 1/21/2007, Zane Brock wrote:
>I stand corrected on Dodge trucks. They went from the bottom of the barrel
>in the 70's and 80's to a dang fine truck.

They must have been well on their way by 1985 if the Dodge Ram here
is any indication.   That's one tough truck.   And it has a /6 with
4-speed, can't argue with how it's worked to date.    More than once
it's hauled nearly a ton anna half of gravel up the hills to the
driveway as well as serving as a tow vehicle for a number of
different causes.   It manages some fairly decent fuel mileage and I
get the feeling that you could drop it from an airplane and it would
just bounce.

tony..