<VV> Re:No Corvair - advise?

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 21 10:22:47 EST 2007

I stand corrected on Dodge trucks. They went from the bottom of the barrel
in the 70's and 80's to a dang fine truck. Their biggest problem with other
vehicles during the 80's on was the use of Mitsubishi drive trains and other
parts which were under engineered for the product. An example is the Caravan
which could not get past 60K miles without blowing oil from a pot metal
timing chain guide. It would wear down sending metal shavings throughout the
engine. Chrysler has led the industry in design and forward marketing but I
am still wary of the reliability of the non-truck products. I do though miss
my cherry 1976 Duster.

Gary I prefer you trade me a BMW. I am on my forth and still no complaints.

Regards,

Zane Brock
zanebrock at bellsouth.net
678-494-5281office