<VV> Starting Problem

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 16:57:13 EST 2007

                                       B"H

Hi all.  I'm wondering why I need to "pump" my gas
pedal a number of times before Susie will start.

Usually two pumps will start her just fine if she's
been run within a day, and if it's not too cold.

However, if she's left in the garage for a long
weekend and if it's cold outside, I will pump the gas,
she'll sputter, I'll pump twice more, she'll start and
stumble.  WHen I do this a third or fourth time, she
starts and runs fine after that.

Accelerator pump, maybe?

Thanks for your help as always...Bill H.
"Susie the Little Blue Coupe" 69 Monza 110 PG