<VV> Fuel filters, the other point of view

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 08:45:26 EST 2007

I like to keep rubber fuel line out of engine compartments, so I install
the metal fuel filter just on the other side of the firewall.

No need to cut the metal fuel line, just use the metal filter with two
rubber hoses to replace the rubber hose at that location.

Easier with the wheel off, but can be changed with the car on the ground
and long arms....

Frank DuVal