<VV> Fuel filters, the other point of view

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 09:29:16 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/23/2007 5:35:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chartzel at comcast.net writes:

> If the filter was under the car
> behind the gas tank, I would have had to jack the car up and crawl under it
> to change the filter.  Of course the filter being the lowest point of the
> system would have leaked fuel out until I could wrestle the new one onto the
> hoses.  Call me a ???????

Let's see... rubber hose connects the steel line of the tank to the

Lets see.....  $1 tool bins at FLAPS usually have a small "C-clamp" or "Vice
Grip plier"

Lets see......  Clamp the hose off while changing filter

Priceless..or at least no drip!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!