<VV> Not so fast, G.I.!

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Tue Jan 23 11:14:40 EST 2007

GM appears to go with what they're making money on at the time (SUVs and pickup trucks) and not too concerned about what will happen down the road a ways until everyone else is there and selling what the public is wanting.  The new Camaro will probably hit at about the time the market goes another direction.  We're lucky the Corvette wasn't discontinued years ago.  I've had a couple over the years, but still enjoy my Corvairs the most.  Ken Clark