<VV> Fuel filters, the other point of view

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 11:22:17 EST 2007

Having seen way to many old VW bugs with a burned engine cover, I too would recommend no hoses on fuel lines in the hot Corvair engine compartment.  However there are several replacement fuel filters out there that use flared fittings . . . like the Turbos used only without the return line.  To me that would be the best of both worlds.

Terry Kalp