<VV> LVCC newsletter

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 14:39:21 EST 2007

In the recent newsletter (jan '07) of the Lehigh Valley Corvair Club, ther is a photo of a promo for the '60 corvair. Just above this photo, is another photo, cropped, and unrecognizible, but obscene looking. At least to me. And the dozen folks I've shown it to in an attempt to determine WHAT it is.
Will someone whom is familar with what I speak, tell me what this is?
I'd scan it, but the image is already shaky, and since nobody can figure it out (other than it looks obscene),; scanning isn't going to help. Unless someone has it as a PDF or other file...

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net