<VV> Starting Problem

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 14:51:56 EST 2007

                                  B"H

Thanks gentlemen for responding to my starting
problem.  I had set the chokes this past November and
at that time, they snapped closed nicely when the
engine was cold.

I'll revisit this afternoon since Susie will have been
sitting in a pretty cold garage (temp down there is
around 55 if I have to guess) and let's see if the
chokes are both closed.

Right now at work I'm in the middle of a crisis and my
wife called me telling me the main in the garage is
clogged and it's backing up sewage into onto the
garage floor (I'm glad Susie isn't in there now!) so
time is, to say the least, a problem.

Regards and thanks again guys...Bill H.