<VV> first Econoline pickup

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 23:48:00 EST 2007

Doug,

Thank you for your response and it is similar (not far off) from many others
that I received - BUT none of them could provide a DEFINTIVE answer.  Maybe
there isn't one.

In a way, the question is ... Who hit the marker first - Chevy (Corvair 95
PU ) or Ford (Econoline PU)?  If the question is stated in an unfair way,
please let me know.   I'm pretty sure it was not Dodge - but willing to view
contradictory info.

In the end, I would like to be able to go back to the Fairfield Mint folks
and make them eat their words.  Of course... there is the possibility they
were right?

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)