<VV> First Econoline PU

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 23:54:45 EST 2007

Hey Mike!

Thanks...  That is pretty much the way I remember it, too.

VW was first (foreign of course - so does not count except as
nspiration)  - everybody ELSE (US Producers) followed.  So... who put a US
produced COMPACT PU on the market FIRST and When it did the very NEXT one
arrive to market?  A matter of days?.. months (I doubt it), years (silly
question) later?

Later, JR