<VV> Warnings =- no Corvair = Now Warranties

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Tue Jan 23 01:38:04 EST 2007

It kind of depends on how much you drive what suits you best. If you
drive a lot my experience is that faults will show up mostly in the
first (and maybe) second year so a longer (in years) warranty is not
that important to me. I trade my car more based on mileage then on
age. When purchasing my current car there were many Japanese
companies offering 3 years warranty while most European producers
offered only 2 years. The Japanese however limited the mileage to
60.000 miles and the European ones had no limit. As it happened the
car I was interested in came with a three year unlimited miles
guarantee so that I can do almost all of my driving under warranty.
Only two manufactures offered this at that time, funny enough one was
a Korean and one was European make. Haven't had to use it much.

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt (without wara