<VV> RE: ign sw ?? It's on, I feel loved again

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 21 22:22:11 EST 2007

Thanks Tom,

No wires spliced in, I checked that first. The idiot lights are Dark Blue,
Tan and Brown. The only black on the wiring diagram is a 20 ga to the light
switch. However the lights are working without this one. The black wire is
coming out of the original harness with the original wrappings right behind
the ignition switch.

I had the timing retarded and the dist wires rotated one off which is
apparently the reason the timing light would not flash on #1 TDC and the
engine would not fire at all.

Lack of ADHD meds + no food = lack of patience2 x attention to details

43 yr old Chevy

Start again in the morning.

Regards,

Zane Brock