<VV> engine repair question (no corvair)

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 24 15:38:14 EST 2007

I was thinking I could turn it on it's side and maybe take the door
off it's hinges. Then it should go right in!  ;op
-C

On Jan 24, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Jim Houston wrote:

> How do you get the truck into the apartment?
>
> Jim Houston
>
> Cash Case wrote:
>> Sorry guys- Not Corvair content, but this is the largest group
>> that I know of that might have the answer. At least it's a
>> Chevy.  ;op
>> I have an '89 chevy pickup truck. It's got a V8 in it and it's a
>> manual. The crank has a killer know in it. It I start it again I
>> expect it to wreck itself.
>> My question is this. Can one replace the crankshaft and bearings
>> in this motor/truck without taking the engine out?
>> I only ask because I live in an apartment.   ;op
>> -C

Cash Case, Art guy -
www.cashcase.us
Home phone: 972-444-8531
Cell phone: 469-446-0177

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."